lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

Reflection time!

How did I feel creating on-line material?
It was a little challenging at first, but since we already had created a blog it was not that difficult because I remembered how to create one.

What did I learn?
I learned that when we create material for learners who cannot attend school for a reason, it is necessary to make clear instructions and that the activities are appropriate for online learners.

What did I learn evaluating my classmates material?
It made me realize of some aspects we could improve in our blog, or we could add. It gave me ideas of some aspects we did not include in our blog and it could have worked in our blog material.

What is the most difficult skill for you ? (English language learning)
Speaking. It is difficult for me to talk to other classmates or teachers, even in Spanish. I need more vocabulary.


How do you usually learn better?
When I was in first semester the virtual classes were not difficult for me to do. I liked them because I did them whenever I had time. I think I learn better with virtual classes.
And speaking of teaching methods or techniques, I think I am visual, I like to look at pictures and images to learn new things.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario